View Public Tours
About Photographic Reproduction Orders
THERE ARE NO ON-LINE MONETARY TRANSACTIONS. Instead, Museum staff will contact you directly to confirm and process your order.
NO ORDER will be sent without your final approval.
Prices are calculated based on the number of images ordered and the intended use of each one. The basic scan fee is $20 CA per image. To this will be added the cost of Applicable Taxes, an Administration Fee, a Digital Support Fee (CD, if applicable) and a Priority Service Fee (if applicable).
The McCord Museum reserves the right to approve some usages of its images for photographic reproduction.
The McCord Museum uses money collected from this photographic reproduction service to allay the cost of acquiring, conserving and making available to the public its photographic collections.
About shipping and handling charges:
- You will be notified of the shipping charge by e-mail or telephone before the order is filled.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes and customs duty on American and international shipments.
- Domestic and American shipments are made by Canada Post or by an express courier service and, unless otherwise specified, all international orders will be sent by surface shipping.
- Please allow 10-15 business days for delivery within Canada.
- NO ORDER will be sent without your final approval (by e-mail or telephone).
- Payment must then be made by credit card, cheque or money order in Canadian dollars payable to the McCord Museum of Canadian History.
- We cannot accept COD orders.