McCord Museum Foundation
Give to the Museum
Other ways to help
Wine and Food at the Museum
Wine and Food at the Museum 2014: a tremendous success!
Yesterday evening, the 2014 edition of Wine and Food at the McCord Museum brought together some 200 enthusiastic attendees to taste exceptional wines from private reserves and enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres. This very special event enabled the Museum to raise almost $50, 000, which will go towards conserving our unique collections and displaying them to the public.
The evening also enabled attendees to view the exhibition Kent Monkman - Welcome to the Studio, accompanied by internationally renowned contemporary artist Kent Monkman.
Our sincere thanks go to all attendees, who, through their support, are helping the McCord Museum:
- Continue its tradition of conserving the historic heritage of our country;
- Offer original exhibitions with broad public appeal;
- Create entertaining and enjoyable educational and cultural programs;
- Conduct research on its collections.
Click here to see more photos of the evening.
- Like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current and upcoming Museum initiatives.
- Join our mailing list: email@example.com
Our special thanks to:
Thanks go to our generous donors who contributed to the evening's success:
Thanks you for the presence of our corporate participants:
We also thank our valued sponsors for their important contributions to Wine and Food 2014:
Wine and food 2014 committee
514-398-7100, ext. 237