McCord Museum Foundation
Give to the Museum
Other ways to help
*November 16, 2013, to April 6, 2014. Limit of one $20 rebate per toy, per visitor and per visit. The toy must be in good condition. No cash value, non-refundable, non-transferable. May not be combined with any other offer. All the toys collected during this period will be given to the Women's Centre of Montreal.
Enjoy a full range of benefits and unlimited access to our innovative and dynamic permanent and temporary exhibitions, not to mention a wide range of cultural activities that are linked to our exhibitions and designed for the whole family. Enjoy discounts at the Boutique, the Café Bistro, and any of the McCord Museum's institutional partners.
McCord Museum members enjoy a wide range of benefits1
Yoopa Day with Théo: avoid the lineups
Sunday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
As a member, you'll skip the lineup for this highly-anticipated event. Your children will be able to meet Théo, star of the Yoopa channel, in a festive atmosphere. You'll find a creative workshop, screenings, stars, a magician, a candy bar and much more!
Discover a full range of free activities for the spring break by clicking here.
No reservation is needed. Don't forget to bring your membership card and present it at the reception table for members.
VIP access: Music - Quebec from Charlebois to Arcade Fire
May 29, 2014
Take advantage of your status as a member to be among the first to visit this exhibition! You'll find yourself immersed in the soundtrack of Quebec as you view fascinating artefacts from many of the musical artists who have influenced our history. From noon to 5 p.m., the exhibition hall will be open exclusively to Museum members.
No reservation required. Members only. Exhibition opens to the public on May 30.
VIP access: the Ben's exhibition
June 19, 2014
On June 19 only, members will have exclusive access to this exhibition, which celebrates the iconic delicatessen Ben's. A selection of archival items and artefacts from Ben's will be displayed, illustrating the century of existence of this Montreal landmark, where people from all walks of life would find themselves seated at the same table. From noon to 5 p.m., the exhibition hall will be open exclusively to Museum members.
No reservation required. Members only. Exhibition opens to the public on June 20.
Reserve now for Museum activities - it's your privilege as a member!
Reserve your spot now to be in on the various events that make up our program, like our City Talks conferences.
To reserve, please call 514-398-7100, ext. 520. Be sure to specify your name, the title and date of the activity you wish to attend. Members are asked to present themselves at the ticket office at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Unlimited free admission to our exhibitions
- Invitations to exhibition openings and advance showings
- Exclusive access to regular and special activities
- 20% off at the Museum Boutique on the day you join as a member2
- 10% discount at the Museum Boutique and Café Bistro
- 10% discount on children's birthday parties held at the Museum
- Almost 20% discount on Museum Day Camp subscriptions.
- 50% discount at Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- 15% discount on regular price concert tickets for Orchestre Métropolitain
- 10% discount on regular price tickets at the Segal Center for Performing Arts
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at La Maison Théâtre
- Free admission to the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto4
- 50% discount on regular price tickets at the Canadian Center for Architecture
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at la Cinémathèque québécoise
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at Danse Danse
- Free admission at the Darling Foundry
- 50% discount on Vie des Arts magazine annual subscription5
- 10% discount on Museum room rentals
1 Membership privileges apply to cardholder(s) only.
2 Applicable only when memberships are applied at the Museum ticket office.
3 Non applicable to corporate members.
4 Certain conditions apply.
5 It is the subscriber's responsibility to contact SODEP Vie des Arts customer service (514-397-8670) and mention this offer.
If you do not wish to subscribe online, fill in this form and mail it to the Museum.
For more information:
514-398-7100, ext. 305