McCord Museum Foundation
Give to the Museum
Other ways to help
Become a Member
Enjoy a full range of benefits and unlimited access to our innovative and dynamic permanent and temporary exhibitions, not to mention a wide range of cultural activities that are linked to our exhibitions and designed for the whole family. Enjoy discounts at the Boutique, the Café Bistro, and any of the McCord Museum's institutional partners.1
Start Up the Music! promotion
Become a member today and get 20% off an annual membership card.
You already have your ticket to the exhibition Music - Québec from Charlebois to Arcade Fire? You will be reimbursed the day of your visit.*
Offer valid at the ticket office.
*Offer valid with the purchase of an annual membership in the same category as your ticket for the Music exhibition up to October 13, 2014, inclusive, for new memberships and renewals. No cash value, non-transferable. May not be combined with any other offer. Refund for a regular ticket only. No refund of Admission.com online booking fees.
Information: 514-398-7100, ext. 305
If you do not wish to subscribe online, fill in this form and mail it to the Museum.
VIP access: Toys
Date to be confirmed
On November 15 only, Members and their families will have exclusive access to this eagerly-awaited annual exhibition which will be back with a new theme and new adventures related to select toys from the Museum's rich collection. From noon to 5 p.m., the exhibition hall will be open exclusively to Museum Members and their families.
No reservation required. Members only. Exhibition opens to the public on November 16.
Guided tour of Love in Fine Fashion
Wednesday November 19, 2014, 4 p.m.
Not only will you see this new exhibition before the general public, you'll also view it accompanied by Cynthia Cooper, Curator, Costume and Textiles at the McCord Museum. Reserve now by calling 514-398-7100, ext. 520, or writing to email@example.com.
Bilingual visit. Reservation required. Space limited to 25 visitors.
VIP access: Love in Fine Fashion
Date to be confirmed
Take advantage of your status as a Member to be among the first to visit this exhibition! On November 19 only, Members will have exclusive access to this unique exhibition, which presents an impressive array of costumes from the Museum's collection of wedding out?ts and accessories in a playful, contemporary and theatrical setting, threaded together by popular French and English expressions. From noon to 5 p.m., the exhibition hall will be open exclusively to Museum Members.
No reservation required. Members only. Exhibition opens to the public on November 20.
VIP access: Frédéric Lavoie, Artist-in-residence
Date to be confirmed
As part of its Artist-in-Residence program, the Museum has invited Frédéric Lavoie to draw from the McCord collection to create a contemporary work. Take advantage of your status as a Member to be among the first to visit this exhibition! From noon to 5 p.m., the exhibition hall will be open exclusively to Museum Members.
No reservation required. Members only. Exhibition opens to the public on December 11.
Reserve now for Museum activities - it's your privilege as a Member!
Reserve your spot now to be in on the various events that make up our program, like our City Talks conferences.
To reserve, please call 514-398-7100, ext. 520 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to specify your name, the title and date of the activity you wish to attend. Members are asked to present themselves at the ticket office at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Unlimited free admission to our exhibitions
- Invitations to exhibition openings and advance showings
- Exclusive access to regular and special activities
- 20% off at the Museum Boutique on the day you join as a member2
- 10% discount at the Museum Boutique and Café Bistro
- 10% discount on children's birthday parties held at the Museum
- Almost 20% discount on Museum Day Camp subscriptions.
- Free admission at the Stewart Musuem
- 50% discount at Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- 15% discount on regular price concert tickets for Orchestre Métropolitain
- 10% discount on regular price tickets at the Segal Center for Performing Arts
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at La Maison Théâtre
- Free admission to the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto4
- 50% discount on regular price tickets at the Canadian Center for Architecture
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at la Cinémathèque québécoise
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at Danse Danse
- Free admission at the Darling Foundry
- 50% discount on Vie des Arts magazine annual subscription5
- 10% discount on Museum room rentals
1 Membership privileges apply to cardholder(s) only.
2 Applicable only when memberships are applied at the Museum ticket office.
3 Non applicable to corporate members.
4 Certain conditions apply.
5 It is the subscriber's responsibility to contact SODEP Vie des Arts customer service (514-397-8670) and mention this offer.
For more information:
514-398-7100, ext. 305