McCord Museum Foundation
Give to the Museum
Other ways to help
Become a Member
Enjoy a full range of benefits and unlimited access to our innovative and dynamic permanent and temporary exhibitions, not to mention a wide range of cultural activities that are linked to our exhibitions and designed for the whole family. Enjoy discounts at the Boutique, the Café Bistro, and any of the McCord Museum's institutional partners.1
If you do not wish to subscribe online, fill in this form and mail it to the Museum.
Muriel Maxwell, American Vogue cover, 1 July 1939 © Condé Nast / Horst Estate
As part of the exhibition Horst: Photographer of Style get 20 % off an annual Membership.
Please inquire at the admissions desk or at 514-398-7100 ext 305.
VIP access - Horst: Photographer of Style
Exclusive Day for Museum Members
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Exclusive preview of exhibition for Members (no reservation required)
Take advantage of your status as a Member to be among the first to visit this exhibition! Horst: Photographer of Style, is the first North American retrospective of the works of legendary German-American artist Horst P. Horst (1906-1999), one of the 20th century's most influential fashion and portrait photographers.
4 p.m.:Exclusive guided tour for Members with Susanna Brown, Curator of Horst: Photographer of Style and Curator of Photographs at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
The tour is in English with a bilingual question period.
Members only. Places limited to 25 participants.
Make a reservation now!
Reserve now for Museum activities - it's your privilege as a Member!
Reserve your spot now to be in on the various events that make up our program.
To reserve, please call 514-398-7100, ext. 520 or send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to specify your name, the title and date of the activity you wish to attend. Members are asked to present themselves at the ticket office at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Unlimited free admission to our exhibitions
- Invitations to exhibition openings and advance showings
- Exclusive access to regular and special activities
- 20% off at the Museum Boutique on the day you join as a member2
- 10% discount at the Museum Boutique and Café Bistro
- 10% discount on children's birthday parties held at the Museum
- Almost 20% discount on Museum Day Camp subscriptions.
- Free admission at the Stewart Musuem
- 50% discount at Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- 15% discount on regular price concert tickets for Orchestre Métropolitain
- 10% discount on regular price tickets at the Segal Center for Performing Arts
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at La Maison Théâtre
- Free admission to the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto4
- 50% discount on regular price tickets at the Canadian Center for Architecture
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at la Cinémathèque québécoise
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at Danse Danse
- Free admission at the Darling Foundry
- 50% discount on Vie des Arts magazine annual subscription5
- 10% discount on Museum room rentals
1 Membership privileges apply to cardholder(s) only.
2 Applicable only when memberships are applied at the Museum ticket office.
3 Non applicable to corporate members.
4 Certain conditions apply.
5 It is the subscriber's responsibility to contact SODEP Vie des Arts customer service (514-397-8670) and mention this offer.
For more information:
514-398-7100, ext. 305