McCord Museum Foundation
Give to the Museum
Other ways to help
*November 16, 2013, to April 6, 2014. Limit of one $20 rebate per toy, per visitor and per visit. The toy must be in good condition. No cash value, non-refundable, non-transferable. May not be combined with any other offer. All the toys collected during this period will be given to the Women's Centre of Montreal.
Enjoy a full range of benefits and unlimited access to our innovative and dynamic permanent and temporary exhibitions, not to mention a wide range of cultural activities that are linked to our exhibitions and designed for the whole family. Enjoy discounts at the Boutique, the Café Bistro, and any of the McCord Museum's institutional partners.
McCord Museum members enjoy a wide range of benefits1
Upcoming VIP activities:
- Sunday, January 26, 2014: Toys - Mission Cosmos...a family outing!
On a one-time basis only on this day, your membership card will provide free admission to the Museum for a maximum of 4 adults or 4 students 12 and up. No reservation required.
Offer valid on January 26, 2014, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. only. Non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Presentation of a membership card will provide free admission to the Museum for a maximum of 4 adults or 4 students 12 and up, including the cardholder. The Museum member must be present and be part of the group.
- Thursday, February 20 at 6 p.m.: Guided tour of Claire Beaugrand-Champagn -Touching Reality.
This exclusive tour will enable you to view this fascinating photo exhibition from the perspective of well-known Montreal photographer Claire Beaugrand-Champagne. Reservations are required. Space is limited to 25 people. The tour is bilingual.
Reserve now for Museum activities - it's your privilege as a member!
Reserve your spot now to be in on the various events that make up our program, like our City Talks conferences.
To reserve, please call 514-398-7100, ext. 520. Be sure to specify your name, the title and date of the activity you wish to attend. Members are asked to present themselves at the ticket office at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Unlimited free admission to our exhibitions
- Invitations to exhibition openings and advance showings
- Exclusive access to regular and special activities
- 20% off at the Museum Boutique on the day you join as a member2
- 10% discount at the Museum Boutique and Café Bistro
- 10% discount on children's birthday parties held at the Museum
- 20% discount on Museum Day Camp subscriptions.
- 50% discount at Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- 20% discount on tickets for National Theatre of London productions presented in Cineplex cinemas4
- 15% discount on regular price concert tickets for Orchestre Métropolitain
- 10% discount on regular price tickets at the Segal Center for Performing Arts
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at La Maison Théâtre
- Free admission to the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto5
- 50% discount on regular price tickets at the Canadian Center for Architecture
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at la Cinémathèque québécoise
- 15% discount on regular price tickets at Danse Danse
- Free admission at the Darling Foundry
- 50% discount on Vie des Arts magazine annual subscription6
- 10% discount on Museum room rentals
1 Membership privileges apply to cardholder(s) only.
2 Applicable only when memberships are applied at the Museum ticket office.
3 Non applicable to corporate members.
4 Upon presentation of the coupon sent to members via e-mail.
5 Certain conditions apply.
6 It is the subscriber's responsibility to contact SODEP Vie des Arts customer service (514-397-8670) and mention this offer.
If you do not wish to subscribe online, fill in this form and mail it to the Museum.
For more information:
514-398-7100, ext. 305