McCord Museum Foundation
Give to the Museum
Other ways to help
About The Circle
The McCord Museum is the home of Montreal heritage. THE CIRCLE is a philanthropic group, aged 18-40, who protects and shares Montreal's collective memories by supporting the McCord Museum.
NEW! Join The Circle and hit the red carpet...TWICE!
- VIP Sugar Ball ticket included in your Circle donation (value: $160) - May 9
- VIP avant-première invitation for Music with renowned artists - May 28
- Museum membership with all the privileges - unlimited Museum access and much more...(value: $30 for ages 18-40)
- Tax receipt for eligible donation amount ($170)
- Exhibition openings & Curators' Cocktail - invitations
- Young McCord Culture Nights - reserved seating...branch out, network, get cultured!
- NARM gold sticker on your Circle card - giving you free access to 650+ cultural institutions across North America, including the Canadian Centre for Architecture
- 10% discount at the Museum Boutique & Café Bistro
- Discounts on the McCord Museum's annual fundraising events
TO HELP preserve and share our culture for today's and future generations
- The McCord Museum is the home of 1.4 million artefacts that testify to our unique social history and we need your support!
- As a private, non-profit institution since 1921, the Museum relies on the support of Montrealers like you.
For details on how your donation makes a big impact see this document
TO JOIN, put your money where your heart is and give $250/year
Young McCord Council Members
Alexandra Schwarz, Chair | Brahm Mauer | Christine Lenis, Vice Chair | Cristina Birks | Dermai Darragi, McCord Representative | Florence Bienvenu | Jordana Loporcaro | Maguy Hachem, Secretary | Melissa Tehrani | Na'eem Adam | Oliviana Mingarelli | Stéphanie Alison Berthiaume
Young McCord Committee Members
Adamo Mariani | Adèle Lasne, McCord Representative | Amanda Fritz | Caroline Lavoie | Hardip Manku | Jessica Starck | Julie Dagenais | Kate Shingler | Lisa Reitman | Melissa Balaze | Stephanie Rassam