McCord Museum Foundation
Give to the Museum
Other ways to help
About The Circle
The McCord Museum is the home of 1.5 million objects, images and manuscripts that testify to our Montreal heritage.
THE CIRCLE is a philanthropic group, aged 18-40, who protects and shares Montreal's collective memories by supporting the McCord Museum.
TO HELP preserve and share our culture for today's and future generations:
As a private, non-profit institution since 1921, the Museum relies on the support of Montrealers like you.
Contribue to our mission by supporting:
- Educative programs for all ages
- Innovative exhibitions
- Crucial restoration projects
TO JOIN, put your money where your heart is and give $250/year
- 1 VIP ticket for the Sugar Ball 2015 is given with your donation to the Circle (value: $160)
- Free entry to the McCord After Hours with a plus one
- Museum membership with all the privileges - unlimited Museum access and much more...(value: $30 for ages 18-40)
- Exhibition openings & Curators' Cocktail - invitations
- Free access to 650 cultural places including the Canadian Centre for Architecture (NARM gold sticker)
- 10% discount at the Museum Boutique & Café Bistro
Tax receipt for eligible donation amount ($170)
The Young McCord Council (and its three committees) is a group of dedicated young professionals who volunteers to help the Museum to accomplish its mission.
Young McCord Council:
STÉPHANIE ALISON BERTHIAUME & OLIVIANA MINGARELLI, CO-CHAIRS
MELISSA BALAZE / JULIE DAGENAIS / AMANDA FRITZ / MAGUY HACHEM / ADÈLE LASNE / CAROLINE LAVOIE / CHRISTINE LENIS /JORDANA LOPORCARO / MELISSA TEHRANI
Stéphanie Alison Berthiaume & Oliviana Mingarelli, Co-Chairs
Maguy Hachem, Vice Chair / Amanda Fritz, Secretary / Adèle Lasne, McCord Representative
Sugar Ball Committee:
Christine Lenis, Chair
David Archer / Simon Beauchemin / Florence Bienvenu / Caroline Brownstein / Eric Cordon / Alexandra Duffy / Sandra Ferreira / Jessica Harding / Gerald Kounadis / Stefanie Kutteh / Simon Leblanc / Jacob Lithgow / Jordana Loporcaro / Arash Maleki / Adamo Mariani / Brahm Mauer / Hardip Manku / Melissa Tehrani / Stephanie Rassam
Marketing and Communications Committee:
Caroline Lavoie, Chair
Melissa Balaze / Émilie Coulombe / Julie Dagenais / Marine-Sophie Jegard / Amélie Lafrance / Blandine Myard