View Public Tours
How to create a comment
To create a comment, you must have a "My McCord" account.
Only registered users can create comments. Comments are notes or observations that allow you to share your thoughts or brief descriptions of objects from the collection.
Creating a comment:
- Click on the "Add a comment" link located beside the image. A dialogue box will appear beneath the link.
- Write your comment in the box provided.
- If you would like your comment to be available to other users, select "Public". If not, select "Private".
- Click on "Save".
- You may edit your comment at any time by clicking on "Edit". You may also erase your comment by clicking on "Erase".
Viewing a comment:
- Click on the "View all comments" link located beside the image. The figure in brackets indicates the number of available comments.
Comments will be displayed in descending order according to the date they were posted.
- Conversely, select the "Hide all comments" link to hide the list.
IMPORTANT: Since comments are not systematically validated by the McCord Museum, users may report improper or inappropriate comments by clicking on the "Report Abuse" hyperlink. An email will then be sent to the McCord Museum Webmaster.